This is what the underlying print fabric really looks like. I’m rather pleased. Two shirts from one generously cut yard of fabric. There are literally, nothing but scraps left, and those were used to adjust the tension on the cover stitch!
The tank pattern is my Tried-aNd-True (TNT) Kwik Sew Tank top. I tweaked it to fit ages ago, and have used it at least a dozen times.
I also got lucky. The large flower on the front is, thank goodness, not physiologically placed, so nothing untoward is accented. The back, I didn’t care about. The tank doesn’t come down far enough to be concerned about accenting my posterior.