Once again, I used some of the good stuff, a beefy rayon knit acquired from a local quilt shop, of all places. They have a small selection of garment fabric, but it is high quality, and I am thankful for that.
I think this fabric has been aging in the stash for well over a year.
Not much to be said about the sewing. All the seams were sewn on the serger, then I used the coverstitch to hem everything and tack the facing down. I still haven’t decided if I want to try this style with a neckline binding. For now, the facing works fine.
The fabric, however, I really, really, really like. I have saved all the leftovers, and hope to squeak out one more top – probably short sleeved or sleeveless.