So, what are the foremost flavors for 2013? Glad you asked!
- Chocolate and Passion Fruit (together, no less)
- Cider, Sage and Molasses (homemade BBQ sauce, anyone?)
- Homemade Condiments (Ketchup without all the sugar)
- Farro, a mixed wheat grain
- Dukkah, a Mediterranean spice blend
- Cross-Cultural Mingling: Japanese food with Greek ingredients or Latino with Chinese. Wait a minute! Chino Bandido in Cactusville has been doing that for years!
These are just a few of upcoming taste sensations. Sounds like our palates will be as lively as our palettes. Let’s Eat!